Sunday, September 06, 2009

Pre-wedding jitters?

So I am getting married, note the excitement, har de har, oh hell who am I kidding.

I absolutely hate planning and yet I hate to allow other people to plan for me. So no wedding planner for me, not like I can afford one anyway. I want things to be done my way, only my way, mine mine mine mine x thousand million times. Fucking selfish you say? but.it.is.my.wedding.so.fuck.off.

I know I am babbling but it fucking pisses me off when somebody without telling me that she has planned for bridesmaid for me, WITHOUT INFORMING ME. I don't even care if you are my future in law, dude, where is your courtesy man?? can't even inform the bride?

Honestly I would not have minded that much, if you would have just ask me earlier but to just drop a bomb on me like this, how dare you!

Ok now, I just have to figure out how to tell the BF that what his mother has plan for us without yelling at him or start a fight. Grrrrrr...

No comments: