Thursday, April 09, 2009

Am I tired ..

It has been an absolutely tiring week, the weekend shopping continue by a 1 night trip to DC's hometown. And I have million of things to do before the photoshoot and being a champion of all procastinator, I have to leave all the things til the last minute.

Million of things that I am supposed to do to make myself glowing and 'fresh' for the photoshoot and now I have dark circle, eyebag and 2 huge pimples on my chin, bloody hell. And work has been hellish, thanks to 'someone', I have been running from meeting to another back to back until yesterday. Oh and I have been sleeping late..have to thanks Jackie Collins for the puffy dark circles.

Well, let me see what I have to do today..

1) Get a manicure and pedicure
2) Facial??? *got time??*
3) Buy some makeup water or something ..sheeshh I have to call to check, what do you call that water thingamajie anyway?
4) Shit..I forgotten about the shoes..
5) Bring the 2 baby for their 'spa'
6) Get detail drawing completed?? Oh..that doesn't matter anymore..does it?

Oh my God!!

*can finish?*

No comments: